Day & Night (2010)
It’s time for humanity to believe in Steven (X)
Steven Universe mid-season two-part special - “Mirror Gem/Ocean Gem” is airing next week, on Thursday at 6:30/5:30c.
"Well, when I was nine years old, Star Trek came on, I looked at it and I went screaming through the house, 'Come here, mum, everybody, come quick, come quick, there's a black lady on television and she ain't no maid!' I knew right then and there I could be anything I wanted to be.”
— Whoopi Goldberg
I want to know who animated Ling because
IT IS IN HIS ARMPIT
i know it’s not supposed to be accurate because it’s just an apple shoved down his shirt but I want to know what mad genius put that much thought into the mechanics of fake cleavage
I never noticed… such brilliant detail hahaha!
I NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE!
Do you think that in the animating office someone actually did this so they would have an idea of what it would look like?
Well my dad (whose an animator) once got to attack his coworker with a sword while on rollerblades so he and his team could see what looked like so I bet they tested it
because a lot of people dont seem to get this:
- golems are from jewish folklore. dont treat them like a generic fantasy creature, thats appropriative
- kabbalah is a specifically jewish religious tradition. dont practice it if youre not jewish and dont use kabbalah symbolism as generic occult stuff, thats appropriative
- for the record if it has hebrew on it and it doesnt have anything to do with judaism its probably appropriative
- dont wear a magen david if youre not jewish, its used as a symbol for judaism so wearing it if youre a gentile is appropriative
- while im at it heres a rundown of some terms you should know
- goy: hebrew and yiddish for non-jewish person, it literally translates as “nation.” the plural form is goyim. goy is not a slur.
- gentile: english for non-jewish person
- anti-semitism: you probably know what this means but i just want to point out that the word anti-semitism was NOT coined by jews but by a german anti-semite who wanted a more scientific-sounding alternative to “judenhass,” which literally translates to “jew-hatred” so please shut up about how arabs are also semites. we know.
- if you’re not jewish you should also avoid using the word “jew” since many jewish people are uncomfortable with it (though i personally am fine with it). use “jewish person” instead if youre a gentile
please reblog this if you’re not jewish, i almost never see gentiles acknowledging cultural appropriation of judaism and anti-semitism on tumblr, even among people who otherwise pay close attention to such issues
That includes storyboards, animatics and all the development art that they’ve uploaded. Plus a couple of other promotional stuff.
I’m gonna keep adding new stuff as soon as it shows up and change the hosting if I find a better one!
The permalink to it is gonna sit comfortably under the one for the OST on my sidebar:
Forever 21 have stolen some designs of mine, quite blatantly. You can find the originals in my Etsy shop - www.knickerocker.etsy.com
Please reblog xxx
Support the original artist y’all.
Why do I seem to think that this isn’t the first time Forever 21 has done this?
It’s not, by far, the first time
Seriously I bought some super cute undies from www.knickerocker.etsy.com, buy the original, she makes some seriously quality panties
not to mention the forever 21 knockoffs are really ugly
Some of the drawings I done did for the latest Steven Universe episode, “Indirect Kiss”.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Trailer – “The Mockingjay Lives” [x]
An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works
Do you love the shitennou? Are you interested in exploring what would happen if they were born into modern times, much like the senshi? Do you want to know how those modern incarnations would interact with each other, with Mamoru?
Then you need to check out the Monster Socks universe. It’s now up on AO3, in order and easy to read. There’s angst and comedy and bromance and monster socks.
What are “monster socks?” you may ask. Well, read Dreamweave to find out. You won’t regret it.
You guys are jerks. <3
Yeah, so my longest ongoing collection of fics is finally making its way to AO3, so I can stop relying on the terrible LJ servers. I’m taking advantage of the “series” function on AO3 so each fanfic can be treated as a standalone story, or be read as a whole. It’s not all there yet, but I’m going to try to get it all moved over soon.